Las increibles aventuras de marcianito luminoso!

martes, abril 19

The little tale of a little brave caterpillar...

I was walking on the street, and I sow a crazy-moving little thing under my shoe. Well, I felt curious and I get closer...

It was one of the most greatest and beautiful caterpillar I ever seen. The caterpillar had in his skin, a lot of colors! Red, green, blue, black and a little bit of yellow.

I knew, if I didn't anything, that caterpillar surely is it would be a full color revolting viscous paste.

So with my hand, I took that caterpillar, and I put him in a tree branch. It fell to the ground three times before stik stronger in that tree.

I sow him one last time, and with a smile in my face, I went away with my life and with my soul.

See you little brave.

En un cafe, de los muchos cafes que hay en el mundo, en una ciudad, de las muchas ciudades que hay en el mundo, escribo estas lineas... para ti.
:: a las 9:47 p. m., fueron palabras lanzadas a los vientos por Alvaro Roman!!!